Connect with us!

RSS Feed

St. Marys family left homeless by fire last week

SPECIAL TO SEGAZINE

A St. Marys family of five was left homeless after a fire struck their Park Street home last week.

The St. Marys Fire Department said the fire apparently originated in the kitchen and living room area, where it did the most damage. The rest of the house received smoke and light heat damage.

Western Winter Bat Sleeve Fur Collar Women Cardiganbanner

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>